Stadium Guides > Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
Photo by Kamikaze116
0 Comments - See comments for this venue
- Where: Kochi, India
- Home team: Kerala Cricket Team
- Capacity: 60,000
- Hero: Who’s your Kochi hero?
- Your watering hole: Where’s the local?
- Best view: 2nd tier?
- How to get there? No idea – anyone out there got a good tip?
- Did you know? Architecturally the stadium is distinctive, with giant convex floodlight pylons arching over the ground, over stands consisting of several tiers, making for a furnace-like effect when the ground is at all of its 60,000-strong capacity.